Subject: Re: Hi
From: [email-masked] (Chris Hodges)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 95 22:37:49 CET

[email-masked] (Branko Collin) wrote on 06.12.1995 some text under
the subject Re: Hi. I can't leave this uncommentated ;-)

BC> > As you all probably know the extension does NOT support bobs/sprites etc.

:-(((

BC> Also, wasn't Chris Hodges working on AGA stuff for his extension?

Well, I'm gonna to add some example programs how to create aga displays
using the copper. But no 'real' aga stuff at the moment.

BC> Well, keep those rumours coming :-). If you're so close to the head 
BC> honcho at Europress, could you check out why the Amos Development Team 
BC> (all Amos-list subscribers) did not get the promised Amos source code 
BC> after all?

Yeah, that would be quite interesting ;-)

Bye, Chris Hodges <[email-masked]>       __   __
A4000/60/8MB/420HD/CD; AMOS Extension-Coder __  ///  / / _____
GCS d H s-:++ !g p? !au a18 w++ v? C+++     \\\///  / /_/ ___/ LOGOUT
E---- N++ K- W------ -po+ t++@ !5 j-- R+ G?  \XX/   \__/ __/  FASCISM!
tv- b+ D-- B? e+(++)* u++ h! f !r n+ !y+ AMIGA RULEZ!  \/

Aith (n.)
  The single bristle that sticks out sideways on a cheap paintbrush.
(from: "The Deeper Meaning of Liff")